Tngey Studios is a recording studio based in Blackpool, Thornton-Cleveleys.
Tngey Studios operates differently to the traditional recording studio, the ordinary recording studio usually has an engineer who just hits the record button with no true Attachment to the music, simply gets the recording done and finishes the session.
At Tngey Studios, you work with a professional music producer and mix engineer, Jack Tingey (professionally known as Tngey). Where he’s hands-on at every stage of the process, from writing, production, recording and mixing. Tngey provides a truly tailor-made experience where you leave the studio with a track. Tngey has a fast workflow so ideas can be recorded quickly but does not sacrifice quality in recordings or production.
Book a recording session now and get your track produced and mixed in the best recording studio in Blackpool, Lancashire.
– One on one session with Tngey
– All beats produced in session are exclusive to you and come at no additional charge
– Mixing and mastering in session for no additional charge
– Vocal / All instrument recording (excluding drums) in session
– Session guitarist bookable for additional £10/hr
– State of the art gear
– Acoustically treated & dry isolated vocal booth for the cleanest recordings
– Cosy, relaxed, non-commercial environment
– Full day session deal, arrive when you wish, leave when you wish (Booking must be over 10hrs)
– Mix + master free if done in session
– Radio quality guaranteed
– All the industries best software and plugins to achieve a professional sound
– Online mix and master starting at £75
– Tape machine mixing £15 per stem
– Book Tngey at Oscillate Recordings, the top recording studio in the heart of the Northern Quarter, Manchester UK.
– Neumann U87 Microphone
– Highly accessible with direct train links to all major UK Cities.
– 5 min walk from Manchester Picadilly Station
– 3 hrs minimum
– Full payment in advance
– Full day session is 10hrs max (Deal availiable if booking 8hrs +)
£50/hr / £400 full day session
– Hire out the podcast table with everything professionaly captured and mixed by Tngey, all you do is arrive and chat!
– One camera angle
– Professional lighting
– 2 speakers preferred but more speakers can be added with sacrifice to audio quality
– 2x Shure SM7B the world famous podcast vocal mic,
– Ambient and interesting wooden & plant backdrop
– (Tngey’s podcast is invite only, this is to record and capture your own podcast)
– Feel free to bring own mic
– £30/hr or £20/hr without cameraman
– Mapex Mars 5pc Drum Kit
– Mixture of condenser & dynamic mics for a complete drum sound (Gear list at bottom of page)
– Professionally acoustically treated room for tight, dry drum recordings
– Own drums can be brought to the session
– Drums mixed in session free of charge
– Drum stems sent raw / mixed free of charge
3B Crescent East, FY5 3LJ, Blackpool, Thornton-Cleveleys
Located in the heart of Cleveleys, Blackpool overlooking the vibrant high street only a 2 minute walk from the beach. Free parking & access to many food options in the area to cover all tastes (Halal & Kosher places not known in local area).
When booked please arrive 10 minutes earlier, call Tngey when outside / near and he will show you where to park, if arriving by train tell Tngey train arrival time and he’ll collect you by car. (Park on St Georges Lane)
Google Maps – Enter “Tngey Studios”.
Nearest Train Station: Poulton-Le-Fylde
Nearest Bus Stop: Victoria Square (STOP D)
Nearest Tram Stop: Cleveleys Stop
The recording studio is open & COVID safe! – 2M social distancing is in place, ample space in the studio can be achieved with ease. – Access to hand sanitiser & face masks for free. – All surfaces sprayed and wiped with anti-bacterial – Microphones & pop filters especially cleaned after every single artist
LIMITED TO 3 PEOPLE MAX INCLUDING PRODUCER